Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Oil of Gladness !

Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Lately it seems as if we have a generation of very angry people. We have road rage , gang violence, angry parents, angry young people. But, in Heb. 1:9 the Bible tells us of an oil of gladness. I don't know about you but I need to run down to the local market and pick some of that up. AMEN! I need more gladness in my life in order that I can show forth Christ in my life. Because lets face the facts glad people are contagious. If you were to walk around with a long face all day do you think anyone would want what you have?

The way that leads to Gladness is through loving righteousness, and hating iniquity. To love righteousness is to enjoy obeying God's holy Word... Hating evil is pushing evil out of your way to get to the Saviour.

When you go to Church today go with the oil of Gladness upon your head!

No comments: