Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sunday

Last Sunday was a great day. I was able to be in my home church for Sunday school as well as Sunday morning service. My Pastor, Bro. Tim Whigham, brought a powerful message on Christians with a Vision. If we have ever needed a vision before it is today my friends. I thank God for a Pastor who will un-apologetically preach out of the old KJB. They let me teach the young adult class during Sunday School.

Sunday night was much the same we had a great time at the Lord's house. I was in Bay Minette Alabama, at Hand Ave. Baptist Church. I was allowed the wonderful opportunity to show our DVD and to preach to the congregation there. They said that they would be reviewing there missions program next year and we will be considered. Thank God for yet another man who stands upon the word of God.

1 comment:

Evangelist David Dunn said...

AMEN fon men who are willing to stand no matter what the cost!

It is sad to say that "Standing for God" seems to be something that most churistians are NOT willing to do.

I believe that this is one of the first things that I saw in you when we met that knit my heart with yours. You are a man who stands and I for one Thank God for it!

I appreciate and admire you for being this kind of man. Don't ever change.

Evangelist David Dunn