Thursday, December 25, 2008

Do you have something in your eye?

Matt. 7:5 Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam that is in thine own eye; and then thou shalt see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.



Beam
During the holiday's we are usually around people that we are not normally with. And sometimes it is hard not to try and look for a flaw in personalities and/or notice one. Some family is better to love at a distance... If you have these kind of relatives than you are like most self respecting Americans, but you are among the minority to admit it... Well as I hadMote family over I noticed that I had a very critical spirit. But soon the Holy Spirit came and in that very familiar still small voice, He said to me you have something in your eye. I said well I wander what it is, and I soon found out that it was a BEAM... I could not see how to be a blessing how to help others because I am trying to pick out mote's while forsaking my own beam.
MOTE
May God always help me to be conscious to the fact that I can't be the MAN, MOTECHRISTIAN, HUSBAND, SON, DADDY,NEPHEW or PREACHER with out first getting my eyes clear.

No comments: