Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Did you stop to think that this could be the last year we have to reach those who are lost? Every year brings us closer to the Coming of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Are you ready?

Well in route to the OG Summit in Pigeon Forge I stopped at Calvary Independent Baptist Church in Chattanooga TN. I am so glad that not all of our Baptist Churches have compromised. The Preacher taught/ preached out of Psalms 1. I am so thankful I was there God nailed some things down in my heart for 2009! Praise God!

I also had the privilege of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Dan Spriggs, they were such a blessing. Not only did they feed me and give me some cash, but they were an encouragement to me of what a model Church member should be. They did nothing but brag on there pastor and their Savior. They had no clue who I was but yet they took me in and took care of another Christian brother.

Thank you Bro. and Mrs. Spriggs.

No comments: