Friday, February 6, 2009

Just doing my Job!

I always make it a point to let our military know that I appreciate what they do for me, my family and my country. I hope that this will challenge you to do the same.


As I was updating my blog at Pope Air Force Base this morning a man came and sat down in front of me and I said good morning, I appreciate your service to me and my country. He replied with a smile I am just doing my job. I was thrilled to know it was not a dread for him to do what he is supposed to do.


I wonder how many of us gripe and complain about having to pass out tracts, about not being able to go to the movies, about having to go to church. When what we should say is we are just doing our Job the list goes on and on. Things we can and cannot do.


While soul winning I am sometimes told what you are doing is a good thing, No I am just doing my Job.


Are you doing your Job?

No comments: