Friday, February 6, 2009

Mcdonough Baptist Tabernacle



Well for the first time I will admit I have preached the worst sermon ever in my life. I preached about the blood of Jesus. I studied, I prayed, I used the Bible, but for some reason or another I did terribly.
And I found my mistake, I prayed that God would show himself through me. Hide me behind the cross of Calvary. I have no idea what happened I got up there shared my heart and they took us on for support.
It is obvious that in and of myself I cannot gain or get support so therefore I just let God do it for me. I know some of you are more spiritual than I am. But I finally discovered that it's not all about me getting to Kenya but it is about Him dying for mankind.

Praise the Lord!





1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
  • Thank you for the prophet's Chamber
  • Thank you for allowing me to preach
  • Thank you for the great love offering
  • Thank you last of all for obeying the Lord when He asked you to support us...

No comments: