Saturday, January 3, 2009

Going home today!

I am so glad I came to the Our Generation Summit this year! We have had some of the greatest preaching in the entire world. But as Bro. Chris Gardner said last night now it is time that we "JUST DO IT"! And He is so right, year after year we make decisions, and then we get discouraged or sidetracked and in doing so we have become the devil's Advocate. Let 2009 be the year that you Just Do It.

The First Step:
- Be saved
- Read your Bible through
-Make time to spend with God
(We do what we want to do)

Taking that other step:
-Sign up for the Training Center
-Decide to go on a missions trip
-Help you Pastor around the Church
(Truth is you will not lead, until you follow quietly )
-Get involved
-Have a great time serving GOD

Well I can't wait to get back to Mississippi to see my wife and baby. I know that many will be travelling don't forget to pray for them.

Thanks to all the hard work of BCWE/ Vision Baptist Staff/ as well as many others, may God bless you as you have blessed my heart.

No comments: