Thursday, January 8, 2009

What would you do?

Moses: Exodus 32:32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

Paul: Rom 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

What a testimony of two of the most influential men in the entire Bible. They were willing to take the punishment of the people. They were willing to be cast into hell and suffer for all eternity, with no hopes of ever getting out. They were self-less the only that they wanted, was to see people come to God for their Salvation.

You and I as Christians believe that its there decision and we could careless. Until we get to the place that these men did we will never win our World for Jesus Christ.

May I be willing to be accursed for the Kenyan people...

No comments: