Monday, January 19, 2009

Warrington Independent Baptist Church

Praise God we had a great service at Warrington Ind. Baptist Church last night. I wasn't scheduled to be anywhere last night so I felt like to Lord would have us to drop in.

I am so glad I did, the people were so friendly and welcoming. The Pastor came to me during hand shake time and asked if I would preach and sing, so being the good little missionary I said I ready.

Now in my mind I am wondering what in the world am I going to preach... What am I going to sing... I'm not ready... I can't do this... But praise the Lord I serve Him who can!!!

So I sang while my wife played the piano and then preached. The Lord was moving on hearts and people came to the alter. Well I thought the service was over, but the Pastor wanted to take up a love offering for our family..... What a Blessing! Thank you Warrington Ind. Baptist.

I believe that the pastor is going to send some paper work for us to fill out that we can be added to their missions family. 1 down ? to go...

No comments: