Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Since when?

Since when do we get a choice of where we die, when we die, and how we die? Chapter 16 in the book of Exodus gives us an account of the children of Israel complaining to Moses and saying we would have rather died in Egypt.

During the summit this year, I made up my mind that I was willing to die for the cause of Christ. Whether here or on the mission field some where. It's not my choice.

I can think of no greater honor than to die for the ONE who died for me. To give all for the ONE who gave all for me. and to now live for the ONE who now lives for me.

If the children of Israel would just have went along with God's will they could have been out of the wilderness a lot sooner and with a lot less casualties. And much like the children of Israel we just need to go along with God's will.

Think of all the people who will spend eternity in Hell if we do not do what God has called us to do.

"Just DO It!" Ralph 1:1 KRV

No comments: