Saturday, January 10, 2009

This Week!

Sunday is upon us and we will be very busy. Tomorrow I will be starting the day off at Bible Baptist Church in Spanish Fort Alabama to present my work. Then it's off to Semmes Alabama to preach at my sending Church, Grace Baptist Church.

Monday I will be working on mailing out our Monthly newsletter. It is my desire that before long I will e-mail them all...

Tuesday morning I will be calling pastors. Tuesday night will be the George County Prison.

Wednesday morning I will be calling pastors. Wednesday night we will be at Atmore Baptist Temple with pastor Doug Odom.

Thursday morning I will be preaching at the Alabama Ind Baptist Pastors Fellowship. Please pray that this will be a time to schedule meetings. Thursday Afternoon I will drive back to my house so that I will be ready for a full work day on Friday.

Then of course Friday I will call pastors...

No comments: