Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One Soul Won!

Amen, Glory to God, Praise the Lord, we had a wonderful time in the Lord at the Faith Baptist Church in Florence, Ms tonight. The message was about drawing near to God. It was and is my prayer for 2009 for my family to be closer to God than ever.

While conducting the invitation the preacher asked me to come down front to receive someone who was ready to be saved. His name Arron, His age 16 to the naked eye he was a teenager who needed an attitude adjustment, but to God a young man in whom HE was dealing with. After talking with him and showing him the plan of salvation. Arron became Bro. Arron Amen.

I am so thankful that God is still in the saving business. In my heart I rejoice because that is one for the winning side, but in my flesh I weep knowing that there are millions of souls just like Bro. Arron, in Kenya who have never even heard the Gospel let alone received it.

May God help me labour fervently to see Kenya reached with the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

No comments: